Attorney David Owen is an experienced litigation attorney. Originally from Staten Island, New York, he was raised in Puerto Rico. Attorney Owen is inherently competitive in nature and always seeking a practical solution to even the most complex of problems. He prides himself on his insatiable desire to succeed on behalf of his clients, as he believes in upholding his personal ethics and integrity above all. Success driven and results oriented; Attorney Owen never backs down from a challenge.
Attorney Owen's practice involves representing clients in all types of civil matters, but his primary focus is helping people wrongly injured by defective medical devices and pharmaceutical drugs. Representative litigations include federal multidistrict litigation (MDL) involving IVC filters, hernia mesh, and the blood thinner medication Xarelto.
Attorney Owen is passionate about philanthropy and giving back to the community. He enthusiastically participates in fundraisers and athletic charity events that support cancer patients, anti-bullying efforts.
- J.D., Pontifical Catholic University, School of Law
- Dual Master's Degree in Public Administration and Criminal Justice, Florida International University
- B.A., Political Science, University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras
- State Bar of Puerto Rico
- United States District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
- Admitted on a Pro Hac Vice basis in other United States District Courts
Attorney Owen is fluent in English and Spanish.